BSA Hospitalist Services offer numerous benefits to primary and specialty care physicians. Their support can:
- Enable physicians to spend more time with their office patients
- Offer flexibility in scheduling
- Act as a referral source for new patients
- Perform pre-procedural risk assessments, avoiding surgical delays
- Allow specialists to focus on procedural work by addressing routine medical issues
- Coordinate care management
- Act as a liaison between all members of the physician care team to ensure optimal patient care
- Provide more immediate response to inpatient emergencies
- Facilitate the admission and discharge process
- Contact BSA Hospitalist Services
BSA hospitalists are available from 7 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week. The hospitalists will see patients more than once a day if needed.
To arrange for hospitalist services for your hospitalized patients or admission of a patient through the hospitalist services, call (806) 212-2210 or (800) 888-8332.