BSA Care Fair
Saturday, April 15, 2017
7:00 am – 10:00 am
BSA Auditorium (2nd Floor)
1600 Wallace Blvd.
The BSA Care Fair is a free community health event offering Metabolic Syndrome testing for triglycerides, cholesterol, glucose, waist circumference and blood pressure. Eight‐hour fasting is required for the blood draw.
Experts on heart disease, stroke, diabetes, sleep disorders, exercise, nutrition and tobacco cessation will be available to answer your questions.
- Free breakfast (coupon for breakfast burrito, coffee and orange juice)
- Front door valet parking available
- Door prizes every 30 minutes
- Presentation on Heart Disease Prevention
- CPR Demonstrations
- Retina exams by Southwest Retina Specialists