BSA is dedicated to being A Great Place for Patients and A Great Place to Work. Please help us recognize the BSA employee that provided you exceptional service.
The DAISY Nurse is an international recognition program that honors the skillful, compassionate care nurses provide every day. The DAISY Foundation was established by the family of J. Patrick Barnes after he died from complications of an auto-immune disease. During his hospitalization, they deeply appreciated the care and compassion shown to Patrick and his entire family.
- Is compassionate.
- Is energetic.
- Creates a sense of family.
- Is kind and sincere.
- Is trustworthy.
- Is passionate about life.
- Lives out the BSA Mission: To provide quality healthcare in Christian love, service, and dignity.
The Power of One Employee:
- Consistently performs high-quality work.
- Performs extra duties beyond those normally assigned.
- Demonstrates a willingness to work with others and assist whenever needed or requested.
- Always has a positive attitude.
- Displays exceptional dependability.
- Volunteers for and works on special projects and provides creative suggestions for working conditions.
- Creates a positive work environment and enhances the image of the BSA Way.
- Has a good relationship with co-workers.