Leading with Heart
BSA Cardiothoracic Surgery provides the highest quality, patient-centered heart care to the Texas Panhandle. The highly-trained BSA Cardiothoracic Surgery physicians partner expertise and surgical skill to diagnose and treat issues with the heart, lungs and other organs in the chest.
BSA Cardiothoracic Surgery offers a wide-range of services, including:
- Improvement of blood flow to the heart through coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- Opening the chest wall to operate on damaged lungs.
- Removal of damaged or diseased sections of the lungs.
- Replacement of damaged heart valves with prosthetic valves.
- Surgery to repair bulges in the aorta, commonly known as aneurysms.
- Surgery to repair holes in the wall of the heart.
- Video-assisted procedures that provide a minimally-invasive approach to surgery, with less pain and a shorter recovery time.
A physician referral is required. For more information, please call 806-212-4535.