Helping You Breathe Easy
BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic Pulmonologists are skilled in the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disorders.
Our state-of-the-art pulmonology services include:
- Cat scans to detect cancerous cells in the lungs
- Chest scanning to detect pneumonia, lung cancer, tuberculosis and scarring of the lung tissue
- Nuclear lung scans to detect blood clots in the lungs
- Pulmonary function testing to measure how well the lungs inhale and exhale air, determine the efficiency of the lungs ability to transfer oxygen into the bloodstream and diagnose lung disorders
- Ventilation and perfusion scans to detect blood clots in the lungs, abnormal circulation in the blood vessels of the lungs and test lung function