BSA provides generous benefits to full-time and part-time employees, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Free Covered Parking
- 24/7 On-site Fitness Facility
- 30% Dining Center Discount – Diners can choose from eight food stations including a buffet, grill, made-to-order meals and much more.
- Payroll Deduction in the Dining Center, Gift Shop and Scrub Sales
- Local Company Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Buddy Program - You will be connected with a Buddy to provide a friendly face and offer support throughout your first year at BSA.
- On-site CPR, PALS, ACLS and other certifications
- Lactation rooms for breastfeeding moms
Health & Life Benefits
- Medical and Prescription Benefits
- Vision and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Full-time employees are eligible for insurance benefits following 30 days of employment.
For more information about benefits and enrollment, visit getardentbenefits.com.