Employee Health Services
- New hire pre-employment screening
- Urine Drug Screening - BSA reserves the right to drug screen its employees at any time (HR policy #050)
- Assessment of employees who become ill at work
- Management of employee with contagious/infectious disease
- Blood Borne Pathogen/Needlestick exposure
- TB Skin testing
- BSA Occupational Injury Benefit Program
- Employee Assistance Program referral
What do I do if I'm injured on the job?
Immediately report to your supervisor, fill out the Employee Injury Report form and report to Employee Health within 24 hours. After office hours and on weekends, report to the House Supervisor and visit Employee Health on the next business day.
How do I find the BSA Occupational Injury Benefit Program document?
Go to BSANet, click on Human Resources, then open the Employee Health folder to find the program document.
Additional Resources for BSA Employee Wellness
Tobacco Cessation - BSA offers employees access to the Power of Choice - Tobacco Cessation Class at the BSA Harrington Cancer Center. Please call 806-463-QUIT (7848) for more information.